Natural and Smart Ideas for Clearing Up Blemishes on Your Face
Blemishes are skin discoloration or skin defects such as acne, high pigmentation, tanning, large pores, pimples, rough skin, whiteheads, blackheads and dark circles. It mainly occurs due to stress and clogged pores. Blemishes mostly occur on the face, back, upper arms and chest. It ruins our skin and lowers self-confidence.
What Causes Blemishes?
Blemishes or skin discoloration is caused due to pollution and frequent changes in the climate. Pollution and climate changes destroy the exposed skin. Blemishes can also occur due to allergic reactions such as dust and sun exposure.
Hormonal changes and an excess amount of melanin can cause skin defects like acne and pimples etc.
Improper Skin Care
Consumption of unhygienic and unhealthy foods can destroy your skin. Moreover, Use of moisturizers and creams incorrectly can cause skin discoloration. It is necessary to take care of your skin properly.
Natural Ideas to Clear Blemishes on Your Skin as Follows:
Lemon juice is an extremely best natural remedy to lighten skin. It is a blackhead treatment. This lemon juice consists of the rich amount of vitamin C that can help to minimise or remove dark spots. It also aids to reduce high pigmentation that usually occurs due to bleaching your skin. Mainly, high amount of citric acid is present in lemon which supports to make skin brighter and shinier. It kills acne and reduces extra oil from your skin.
How to apply lemon juice:
- Cut a fresh lemon into slices and directly use lemon on your skin.
- You can also extract lemon juice and apply it thoroughly on your face.
- After using lemon juice on your face. Leave for at least 10 – 15 minutes and then wash your face properly with deep clean water.
- Do follow this natural remedy daily to treat blemishes properly.
Tomato Juice is one of the excellent natural remedies to treat blemishes. It is very rich in antioxidants and vitamin C as well. Tomato juice aids to clear skin. It is best for reducing acne and large pores. It also helps to remove tan as well.
How to apply tomato juice on your face:
- Prepare a tomato mash and rub on your face properly.
- You can also drink tomato juice in the morning daily.
- Massage regularly with tomato juice to get rid of acne, pimples, and blemishes.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is the best-known treatment for blemishes, blackheads, acne and large pores. Its antioxidant and antibacterial properties effectively cure blemishes. Apple cider vinegar usually works faster to remove dark spots. Plus, it aids to maintain the pH level of our skin by reducing excess oil. It also helps to open blocked pores.
How to apply apple cider vinegar:
- You just mix one spoon of apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water and thoroughly apply it on your face.
- Leave for at least 15 minutes.
- After that, take a cool water and wash your skin properly.
- Apply apple cider vinegar liquid three times a day to shrink large pores.
Potato is the most common natural remedy that aids to heal dark circles. It usually helps to make our skin tan free and blemishes free. Potato juice carries starch that minimises pigmentation.
How to apply potato juice:
- Cut a potato and rub directly on your face to deeply cleanse skin.
- Alternatively, take two potatoes and produce potato juice to apply on your skin thoroughly.
- Regularly apply potato juice to overcome acne.
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) is a fantastic element that cures skin infections like acne, pimples, and blemishes. It sponges up the excess of oil and makes the skin shine. It improves your skin to take out dead skin and get free from skin defects.
How to apply Multani Mitti-
- You need to prepare Multani mitti paste by adding two drops of rose water, 4-5 spoons of regular water and the proper amount of Multani mitti.
- Apply that paste on your face properly and leave it for 15- 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face thoroughly with cool water.
- Apply fuller’s earth regularly on the skin to get clear from skin damages.
Aloe vera is the best natural home remedy among all. It makes our skin clear and brighter. Usually, aloe vera gel eliminates unwanted bacterias and helps to grow new skin. It also aids to heal keloids and other skin infections. It contains anti- inflammatory qualities to reduce acne and pimples.
How to apply Aloe Vera Gel:
- Take a fresh aloe vera and extract gel from it.
- Rub that gel directly on your face.
- Leave that gel for 15 minutes and then rinse it with clean water.
- You can also add lemon juice and honey in aloe vera gel for more better results.
- Apply aloe vera thrice a day.
- Follow this remedy regularly to treat skin discoloration.
Strawberries contain a lot of antioxidants and nutrients that mainly aid to create a glow on your skin. It also has ellagic acids, hydroxy acids, salicylic acid and vitamin C effect that helps to remove dead skin cells, scars and cuts.
How to apply strawberry juice:
- Take 2- 3 strawberries and mash them.
- Add one spoon of honey and one spoon of yogurt. You can also add oatmeal to make the strawberry paste effectively.
- Apply that mask on the face in a very effective
- Leave that strawberry mask for 10- 15 minutes and wash gently with cool
- Apply Strawberry mask two times a day to maintain skin.
Orange peel contains a high level of vitamin C and iron that assists to improve skin cells and remove blemishes from your skin. It usually helps to eliminate sun tan.Moreover, orange peel leaves a glow on your skin.
How to apply orange peel:
- Take one spoon of orange peel powder, one spoon plain yogurt, and one spoon honey to make a mixture.
- Any that mixture directly on the face to treat your skin effectively.
- Gently rub that mixture at least twice a day.
- You can also apply orange slices directly.
- Regularly use orange peel to minimise scars.
Cucumber is the effective astringent that opens your clogged pores and aids to clear blemishes. It lightens the skin with its antioxidant properties and vitamin C content. It naturally heals all the scars and dark circles from your skin.
How to apply cucumber:
- Take one cucumber and cut it into small slices.
- Gently rub that slices on your face for 5- 10 minutes.
- You can also make cucumber paste by adding Multani Mitti, honey and rose water to it.
- Apply cucumber regularly for glowing skin.
Banana peel is best for treating pimples. It has anti- inflammatory agents that help to heal redness and swelling that occurs due to pimples. In addition, bananas are also loaded with antioxidants and potassium which are usually best for skin improvement.
How to use banana on your face:
- Make a banana paste by adding the proper amount of milk to it.
- Apply that paste on your face and leave it for 10 minutes.
- You can also rub a slice of banana directly.
- Apply banana regularly on your skin to get rid of skin do coloration and dark circles.
This write up will provide you a mandatory information about blemishes. Although, along with the removal of blemishes these natural remedies will help you to maintain glowing skin.