What is Acne?
Acne is one of the most common skin related problems that are faced by many. It is a long-lasting skin related disease that impacts the oil glands of the skin. For Acne takes effect due to hormonal imbalance; it is usually seen in the people under their 20s, teenagers in particular. The primary reason behind this hormonal imbalance is an overdose of junk food and street food, unhygienic lifestyle, standard skincare procedures, and oily skin along with the level of stress.
Are you the one who is losing the patience against this acne or the one who faces oily skin and needs to use wet wipes each hour to clean the face to avoid skin related issues and acne in particular?If your answer is yes, you need extra care against the oily skin, and you require extra care alongside effective skin care regime.
What Causes Acne?
None can be sure about the reasons and cause of acne. However, the scientific research suggests when a human gets into his or her adolescent, at that time the level androgen hormone increases, which emphatically makes the oil glands beneath the skin grow. The excess oil and related skin impurities build a blockade in the pores where the bacteria usually reside. This situation, which can be caused by any reason, leads to acne.
How to Get Rid of Them?
However not life threatening or dangerous to life, acne sometimes leaves skin scars that often results in lower self-confidence. Fortunately, ways to treat acne are many, and most of them are effective enough. The most effective way is to mend your diet. Besides, you can always follow proper skincare methods. If this does not help, there are many home remedies available to ensure you get rid of acne. In a way, home remedies nature’s ingredients, which can be found in any household and can easily be applied. If you know the simple usage using honey, garlic, apple cider vinegar, and aloe vera are an active natural element that takes care of acne. One of the most potent weapons against acne is Aloe Vera. And having one aloe Vera plant right in the backyard of your home isn’t costly. Let us explain how aloe Vera helps remove skin scars and beneficial in tackling acne.
Aloe vera has many skin enhancing properties and have definite benefits with regards to beauty, which are known to the entire world. It acts as a natural acetic element and is an active component available in many skincare products, such moisturizers, face washes, soaps, and sunscreen lotions. It finds a place in every beauty product thanks to its curative, healing, calming and moisturizing property. Historically speaking, Aloe Vera has always been used to heal cuts, inflammation, and open wounds. One of the most infamous historical queen Cleopatra believed to be using Aloe Vera to as an essential element in her beauty regime.
Does Aloe Vera help with Acne?
- Aloe Vera’s antibacterial property helps contain inflammation and reduce the impact of acne
- Aloe Vera has astringent property in it, which helps control excessive oil and diatribe to prevent acne
- It is the antifungal properties of Aloe Vera that reduce the influence of inflammation, such as boils and cysts
- Aloe vera is believed to be helpful in skin regeneration, which ultimately takes care of scars.
- Saturating extra oil helps prevent acne. Aloe Vera does absorb the excess oil and cleans pore to avoid clogging
- Aloe Vera helps skin firm and tight, which reduces the possibility of bacteria residing in the skin pore, which prevents blackhead and infection
- Aloe Vera is known skin purifier, which cleanses the blood and helps improve The growth of a cell to heal the damaged skin.
How to use Aloe Vera for Acne:
Aloe Vera is blessings for all beauty conscious people. Indeed, it helps in curing the acne; it also helps improve the quality of skin and skin texture. Aloe Vera in itself is a therapy while using it along with other natural ingredients, such as lemon juice, honey, milk, and sugar brings you silky smooth and healthy skin. Here, we’ve listed a few remedies for you to try on a regular basis to enjoy many skin oriented benefits.
Aloe Vera, Cut and Apply
Apply aloe vera liquid to the skin to get the best result. It is very effective in treating acne and acne scars.
- Wash your face with mild anti-bacterial soap and dry your face completely
- Apply immediately extracted aloe vera liquid to the clean skin
- Make sure to leave it overnight and wash it with clean waters in the morning
Using aloe vera daily brings multiple benefits. If having an aloe vera plant is difficulty, find the best brand aloe vera gel
Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice
- Add the gel to lemon juice. Mix it well.
- Apply this mix on neck and face. Leave the paste on the area overnight
- Repeat daily to get the best result
Aloe Vera alone is an effective agent that fights acne and skin related flaws, and when combined with lemon juice, it becomes one of the best weapons against skin related discrepancies and acne.
Aloe Vera Mask with Milk and Sugar
- Take a tbs of sugar and mix it with half tbs of milk. Let them mix well
- Add two tbs fresh gel of Aloe Vera
- Mix them well and make a paste.
- Apply the paste on affected area
- Let the mix dry and later rinse it off with warm water
This blend of Aloe Vera, milk and sugar become an anti-pimple agent, which not only arms you to fight acne but also helps brighten and moisturize the skin meanwhile milk helps in brightening as well as soothing and toning the skin.
Aloe Vera and Turmeric
- Mix this gel, one tbsp gram flour and half teaspoon of powder of turmeric
- Stir well and apply the mixture on the affected area
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with fresh water
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times in a week
The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of turmeric heal acne effectively. It is believed to be most effective way of removing and preventing accumulation of excess oil. Aloe vera with turmeric makes a perfect mask for acne.
Aloe Vera, Yogurt and Cucumber Face Mask
- Add chopped cucumber, aloe vera gel, and yogurt to the blender to make a paste
- Apply the paste on your face and neck, and leave it for 20 minutes
- Wash your face with cold water
- Apply the paste once in a week to get the acne-free skin
These three ingredients aloe vera, yogurt, and cucumber are well known cooling agents. Mixing these ingredients, this face mask tackles the redness of the acne and skin irritation. And the yogurt provides a soothing effect and helps nourish the skin. This remedy can also help you to reduce one of the major skin issues like psoriasis.
So what are you waiting for? Without any delay opt for this refreshing pulpy herb. And use this for you most of the skin problem.