Every woman has always been aware of their private parts and its hygiene, but she feels uncomfortable and a bit awkward to talk about it. No matter she is facing some kind of problem. One such issue that is less talked is vagina tightening, and it is a huge problem for many women!
Ladies, if you’re looking for “how to tighten your vagina” then let me tell you that you’re not alone who is suffering, neither you’re crazy. Lots of women get affected by this, and it’s a real issue in the world, and many women don’t feel confident about it.
What causes this? There are many reasons behind this. Some ladies have it after giving childbirth, obesity, rapid weight gain, and weight loss, aging, feature from birth and others. It is nothing to be ashamed of!
This common health issue amongst women often makes you suffer physically and mentally. Whatever be the cause is, looking for a solution is a must. If visiting a doctor makes you uncomfortable, don’t worry girls! There are many natural home remedies and treatment that will surely help you to tighten the vaginal walls and gives you confidence. We have mentioned a few home remedies about vagina tightening in this article that can be much helpful to all those who suffer from this issue.
Indian Gooseberry is a 100% natural solution which is the best for tightening vaginal muscles.
How to do:
- Boil 10-12 Indian gooseberries. Extract the juice and mix it with water in moderate amount.
- Pour water into a bottle and store it.
- Before taking a shower, apply the solution over the vaginal area and leave it there for a few minutes.
- Do it daily to increase the elasticity of the vaginal walls. Over a period it will also help to tighten the vagina.
The Aloe vera is a plant that can be helpful for some health issues. It can be very helpful to make vaginal muscles tighter because of its regenerative properties.
How to do:
- Extract a fresh aloe vera gel.
- Apply a gel to internal and external part of the vagina.
- Gently massage the affected area.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
- Repeat the process daily to stop the prolapse of the vaginal wall. Depending on the health, one may be benefited in a week, or it may take some months also.
Curcuma Comosa is a flowering plant, which is very beneficial for your vagina.
How to do:
- Extract the juice from the Curcuma Comosa’s
- Apply the juice on a genital part.
- Leave it for 10 minutes to let it dry.
- Wash off with water.
- Repeat it daily to achieve a result in a month.
It encourages the genital tissues regrowth which helps to tighten the vaginal muscles.
How to do:
- Boil the root to extract the juice.
- Before the shower, apply the juice on the genital area.
- Do this daily to get the best result.
It is a Thai herb which is famous for vagina tightening due to tannins, astringent and phytoestrogens properties. There are also gel and lubes available in the open market made from this plant.
How to do:
- Extract a juice by mashing the fruit.
- Apply it directly to vaginal area before the shower and let it be there for some time.
- Repeat a procedure daily for the best result. You can notice the difference in a few months.
However trying these home remedies will be beneficial for you, but you may not get the satisfactory result. To get the best result do some physical activities with these remedies.
Do Some Kegel Exercise
It is the most natural and the popular way to tighten and strengthen the vaginal muscles. Kegel exercise involves the contraction of the vaginal muscles and then relaxing them after few seconds. They make genital floor muscles stronger, and you don’t need to hit the gym to perform them. Do the exercise daily to get the result fast.
Practice yoga daily. There are few exercises like child pose and bridge pose which involves the extraction and contraction of pelvic muscles and helps in strengthen them.
It is another exercise which is useful for tightening a vagina! It will help in regaining the loose elasticity and strength of the pelvic muscles. But make sure, you do it under the guidance of an expert because a wrong posture may cause damage to the spine also.
These are the home remedies that are time-tested and free from side effects. Hence one can try them without any hesitation.
Hope this article with the home remedies will be helpful to you.